Plan a Visit
We would love for you to visit Harvest! Everyone is welcome.
Steps to Planning Your Visit
- Check your schedule. Choose to visit on a Sunday morning for our 9 a.m. prayer service and 10 a.m. worship and teaching service or stop by during the week for a tour of our facility. If you visit on a Sunday, you are invited to stop by our guest reception immediately following our 10 a.m. service to meet, greet, ask questions and get to know our Pastors and some church members.
- Let us know you are coming! Please complete the pre-arrival form (below) to make us aware of your upcoming visit. This information will be shared with our Pastors and staff to better plan for your arrival.
- What to Wear: Dress for Sunday morning worship ranges from casual or business casual to business professional. Those attending services throughout the week typically dress in a very relaxed or casual manner. Nevertheless, we encourage visitors to “come as you are.” Everyone is welcome.
- Worship: Once you arrive, Greeters will be available to help you or you and your family prepare for worship. Your child’s safety is very important to us, which is why we check in babies – elementary students every Sunday. Babies, toddlers, and preschoolers will be ushered to their classes after checking in, in the lobby. Elementary students join the church body in the Worship Center for corporate worship and are dismissed to their classes for special worship and teaching guided by The Gospel Project for Kids curriculum.
- A Reception for You: When you visit, be sure to complete a guest card provided during worship. The registration card will allow us to send you a thank you letter for visiting. Privacy is important to us, so we will not send you emails unless you opt-in. At the end of our 10 a.m. worship service, we invite our guests to join our church family for coffee and refreshments.
Complete this form to let us know when we can expect you.