We are asking you to use these 40 days to increase your involvement and intensity in prayer in three settings - personal, in your home, and with the church body. As a church body, we want to capture God's heart, which is for the church to pray together. There are several ways this will happen during the 40 days:
- NEW THIS YEAR: "House of Prayer" - Starting Wednesday, January 2, our church campus will be open every day of the week (Monday-Friday) from 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. with several "prayer stations" set up for you to come by and pray. For example, come pray for our children and children's ministries at the Children's Prayer Station, pray for our staff at the Staff Station, pray for our services in the Worship Center, pray for our missionaries at the Missions Station, etc. You can come and go on your own. If you have 5 minutes or 5 hours, you are welcome and the campus is open for prayer! Please come - alone, with children, with a friend, etc. LET'S MAKE HARVEST A HOUSE OF PRAYER! This is designed for you to pray on your own, but pastors and staff members will also be happy to join you if you want and they are available when you come.
- Sunday Morning Prayer Meetings, 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. - —Every Sunday morning the body is invited to gather and pray. Each week the prayer session varies some from the week before,but it is always interactive and welcoming. We pray in small groups and as a whole group. If you are shy, THAT’S OK—just come and pray silently along with others. Childcare is provided.
- Tuesday Night Prayer Meetings, 7:00 p.m. - Two special prayer meetings will occur on Tuesday nights in January.
- Tuesday, January 8 - LADIES only
- Tuesday, January 22 - MEN only
You can see that there are a lot of opportunities to pray with others. Our intent is not to communicate that we expect everyone to participate in them all, but by creating a variety of prayer events that meet at varying times, we hope to engage the entire body at some significant points.