April 29, 2019
5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what
you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I
Father, what an incredible promise You have given us by telling us
that You will never leave nor forsake us. Guard our hearts from the
love of money and lead us to a place of genuine contentment, where
we do not covet what we do not have but choose to be content in
You and generous in giving.
Pray for Elder: Dan Martin
Below are 9 Ways to Pray for Your Church Leaders, by Chuck Lawless, that you can use as a guide to lift them up.
- Pray that they will keep their eyes on God.
- Pray that they will not take a step apart from God’s leading.
- Pray that they will beware of relying on their own strength.
- Pray that they will be wise in leading God’s people.
- Pray they will weep over the sin of failures of God’s people.
- Pray that they will know when to push away from the crowds to pray.
- Pray that they will walk worthy of their calling.
- Pray they will speak the gospel boldly.
- Pray they will finish well.